Joanna will be collaborating with Sea and Adventures, a sea kayak company in Baja California with over 23 years of experience in the region. See more at kayakbaja.com.
After a hotel stay to get grounded, we will head to the beautiful island of Espiritu Santo for a luxury “glamping” stay of five nights. Each day, we will rise before the sun for a sunrise meditation on the beach. As the sun rises, we will practice a true “Sun Salutation” followed by breakfast at camp.
The bulk of the day will be spent on day trips, exploring the hidden nooks and crannies of Baja’s coast and islands. Always, there will be guide and support boat nearby.
In the afternoon, we return to camp for a fresh water shower (if desired) and evening mellow yoga practice, once again, on the beach with the sea to keep us company.
We close with dinner and cocktails. Optional evening meditation before we fall asleep under the stars (or in your stand-up tent). We have one more hotel stay back on terra firma in La Paz for a goodbye evening.
For details on the trip, visit
Cost per person: $1750. Receive $250 off when you register by November 1, 2017. A $300 non-refundable deposit holds your space. A payment plan will be arranged once you have paid your initial deposit.
- Lodging seven nights lodging; two at Posada Luna Sol in La Paz on arrival and departure days. (Double occupancy; single occupancy upgrade available.)
- All meals except two dinners on arrival and departure nights in La Paz.
- Kayaks and associated gear.
- Pillows, cots, stand-up wall tents.
- Transportation to and from Island Espiritu Santo
- Airfare and ground transportation to Posada Luna Sol.
- Sleeping bags (can be rented, if necessary.)
- Snorkeling gear.
- Gratuities for guides, camp staff.
- Alcoholic beverages.
Sign up today to hold your spot! Click here to register now.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to call or write: